To contact us, please direct an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Folklore Forum is a space for the free exchange of ideas on the cutting edge of folklore, folklife and ethnomusicology, a space where up-and-coming scholars can interrogate existing paradigms and cultivate a rich intellectual landscape with a multi-disciplinary perspective.
Folklore Forum is open-access: all articles in this journal can be viewed free of charge.
Folklore Forum is the journal of Trickster Press, a graduate-student-run publishing house affiliated with the Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology of Indiana University.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Content may be shared, copied, distributed, and downloaded for non-commercial purposes. Please provide appropriate attribution to Folklore Forum and article authors.
- April 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (3)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (3)
- April 2011 (4)
- March 2011 (4)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (2)
- September 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (2)
- January 2009 (2)
- November 2008 (5)
- February 2008 (11)
- The Life and Times of Ray Hicks: The Keeper of the Jack Tales
- Marvelous Geometry: Narrative and Metafiction in Modern Fairy Tale
- Always For the Underdog: Leather Britches Smith and the Grabow War
- The Cloak of Dreams: Chinese Fairy Tales
- 78 Blues: Folksongs and Phonographs in the American South
- Folklore and the Internet: Vernacular Expression in a Digital World
- “Symbolic Ethnic Conflict”: Ethnicity and Trinbagonian Identity
- Wild Games: Hunting and Fishing Traditions in North America
- The Mothership Connection: Mythscape and Unity in the Music of Parliament
- Corridos in Migrant Memory
Africa Belief Book Review Central America Cultural Performance Dance Dress East Asia Editor Remarks Epic Europe Folktales Foodways Gender History Identity Immigrant Communities India Internet Jokes Latin America Legends Material Culture Music Narrative North America Performance Popular Culture Sexways Uncategorized